Thursday, June 7, 2007

Riding Friends






As long as the novelty of blogging is still with me, I thought I would post a few pictures of some of my riding buddies. I haven't learned how to sequence the pictures, so bear with me.

First, a shot of Sean, my daughter's fiance and his father, Skip on our recent ride to Cold Spring NY.

Then, a shot of Brad (with Triumph), Kim (with Norton) and me from last summer after a nice ride through northern VT, and one taken this year with Brad's 500cc Honda Turbo, and Kim's new Bonneville.

Next, we have Brad, standing with his BMW R1150GS Adventure. Brad is a true afficionado of fine bikes, especially older British models. You could perform surgery in his storage barn, which doubles as a museum of motorcycling and cafe racer leathers.


Finally, a shot of Reg and Ron, the fabulous Boucher twins, on a Sunday Am breakfast run to Schroon Lake NY about a month ago. Ron's an ex Harley rider who recently purchased a nice black Fat Boy, with lots of nostalgia touches like leather fringe on the handlebars, wide whitewalls, and chrome by the square yard. Reg, the more pragmatic of the two, just bought a nifty red Honda VTX 1300 cruiser, and is getting it tricked out with such exotica as a more comfortable seat for his wife.

No comments: